We founded IAM with a strong belief that Africa has a lot to offer to the world. More than 20 years later, the belief is stronger and has thrived into a Business School with African rootedness and a global outlook.
Since its inception in 1996, IAM has been aimed at young people questioning and impacting the world around them; People who are ready to apply their academic training in management or engineering imbued with African values and social responsibility. Therefore, students are encouraged to act and drive social change, engaging in charity work, an active student union life and an annual 10 day Green Camp.
If you are craving impactful changes in the world like we do, I welcome you to join the IAM Community.
Moustapha M. GUIRASSY, Founding president of IAM
- Learn new cultures and languages and enrich your human skills
- Improve foreign languages through immersion
- Develop self-confidence, independence and autonomy
- A valuable network : Meet new people and form life-long friendships around the world, as well as a future professional network
For more informations about exchange programs, top-ups and double degrees, firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDY @ IAM
African Institute of Management
- Risk: make you want to dare, invent, experiment, through extracurricular activities
- Results: reveal the individual and his talents, placing him at the heart of the training process
- Research: connecting to reality, through research laboratories, internships and case studies
- Networking: open to all worlds, through a rich international network and programsof diversified exchanges
- Responsibility: develop a sense of decision, and a sense of commitment and respect to community service
- Rivalry: live emulation with peers in the intensity and friendliness of competitions inter-class, inter-university
- Dream: cultivate enthusiasm and optimism, through personal development workshops
- Rewards: enhance performance, through a national and international recognition system