Master in International Business
The IAM Master in International Business (MIB) is a unique degree that combines business and international affairs to prepare future decision makers for their role in international organizations. Designed to cultivate a global mindset necessary for international management career, the MIB is entirely taught in English. The two-year curriculum develops deep competency in international business practices in compliance with a nuanced understanding of the global business context. It shapes students’ ability to recognize the impact of Geopolitics, Law, Culture, and Society on the world of Business. While covering the standards of global business affairs, the MIB program brings the African continent and its business opportunities to the shore, using case studies of international companies active in West Africa and beyond.
WHY the MIB?
• A generalist program with a special focus on international aspects of business and management to meet the changing needs of today’s global companies.
• An International Business program that also teaches the Business environment of African and other emerging countries.
• An enriching multicultural learning experience in Dakar, a regional economic hub and port city.
• A program recognizing the high demand for inter-cultural awareness and contextual Intelligence skills.
• A program whith both practitioner and academic expertise within its teaching staff. MIB CARRER PROSPECTS The aim of the program is to equip students with the managerial skills necessary for diverse career paths, providing the opportunity to work in diverse roles and geographic areas. The MIB could thus lead to the private sector with an international focus, political risk analysis or banking in the emerging markets. MIB graduates could become responsible for policy work or corporate social responsibility in a company. They could also work for NGOs with business-related missions such as microfinance and business development, or still work for governments or international organizations. The decision is yours!
International Business Hub Dakar, the westernmost city on the African mainland is one of the most vibrant cities on the Atlantic coast. Thanks to its position and its major regional port, Dakar is an important economic and logistic hub for trans-Atlantic and European trade and regional businesses. The MIB program includes active participation with representatives of some of Senegal’s most promising industries and important international organizations. This business insight will enhance the practical perspective, building on subjects touched in class. MIB course description The classes have been carefully designed and sequenced to build knowledge, skills, and competencies in finance, marketing, operations, economics, and strategy
Spécificités du Programme
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes